Straightforward data management, comprehensive control
thewealthworks gives you the tools to work more efficiently. With standard functionality to support a wide range of financial instruments, including all offshore trust types, all limited company structures and entities wherever incorporated, derivatives, EBT’s, family offices, Foundations, Limited Partnerships, PCC’s, REITS, SICAVs, and UCITS funds.
- A user interface designed for ease of use with intuitive data capture supporting client administrative processes based on standard wizards for entity set-up.
- An extensive range of standard reports with added flexibility to provide enhanced reporting through customisable variants.
- A structure to automate the completion and submission of statutory returns for a range of international jurisdictions.
- A multi-company, multi-funded, multi-currency and multi-manager based solution.
- Fully integrated cross investment ledger posting for client and corporate transactions.
- Fully automated and integrated corporate event processing to support a range of capital changes, mergers, de-mergers, acquisitions, share allocations, splits, conversions and spin offs, etc.
- Full and automated distribution handling for dividends, interest calculations and allocations.
The flexibility and freedom to work the way you want to
The system offers extensive functional strength to support your fiduciary demands.
- A flexible (and customisable) database allows creation and maintenance of user-defined and searchable fields.
- Built-in profiling allows the user environment to be customised to a user’s needs.
- System security is designed to allow control to field level and across multiple sites.
- Pre-structured tasks delivers workflow capability for building automated business processes on a step or stage basis throughout the system.
- Enhanced automation delivers the ability to build complex workflows linking multi-stage processes and sophisticated paperwork tracking.
- The relational database is designed to control and manage relationships within the client life cycle from introduction through all subsequent associations.
- In addition to basic in-built CRM functions the system can also support an interface to a Microsoft CRM package if required.
Work better for you: Work better for your clients
The system will improve your offshore administration and client service.
- Standard administrative processes are designed to service all types of offshore companies and trusts from inception through daily operation to final disposal and liquidation. This includes transaction mechanisms covering time recording, billing accounts production and supporting functionality.
- Corporate changes, new or replacement Directors and the like are maintained through a global replace function and retained in an audit trail.
- Corporate personnel changes are held in the system until deleted and enquiries may be conducted into previous post holders on a discrete date basis.
- Foundations and Limited Partnerships are included as standard as part of the system.
- Integrated banking capability, including pooled accounts and standard fixed interest and deposit accounts with the ability to maintain multiple cash books in different currencies are integral to the wealth management capabilities within the system.
- Applied interest rate structures can be table driven, linear, tiered or banded or combinations thereof.
- Bank reconciliation routines make managing transactions and statements straightforward.
Essential functionality that’s got you covered
The system provides extensive standard processes.
- Providing full share registers for unitised funds as well as trusts, companies and individual clients. In addition a separate register of Mortgages and Changes covering both single and linked entities.
- An automated document view provides a facility for monitoring all documents sent to a client or contact.
- Annual return and filing requirements are provided as standard for six leading offshore jurisdictions including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- In addition to a range of store room trackers the product can manage Wills and Codicils through a safe custody register.
- Alerts can be set within the system for deadline dates conformance through a combination of diary and workflow functions.
- Generate core documents within the daily work process and link them to a client, entity or selected process and then retrieve and inquire around them thereafter.
Tackle taxes with tenacity
Specialised VAT, CGT and Corporate Tax functions provided as standard.
- The product is exceptionally well equipped with a wide range of VAT capabilities covering standard VAT rates for different countries but with the table driven ability to set and then change variable VAT rates to meet jurisdictionally divergent VAT functional requirements.
- As required UK CGT calculations are available as standard, generated from standard accounting transactions.
- If more specialised CGT solutions are required an interface to export data to calculate the required liability on any transaction and then export that element back to the system is available.